Enid Blyton's Famous Five Series 2 got watched over the last few days. The episodes were about the same as the last batch. There's the usual crook catching while the Famous Five are having their holidays. I'm getting used to the theme song but usually I scan through it until the story starts.
I like the DVD set that the shows came in. It's looks like a hardback book which opens out into two fold outs with plastic disc holders, and there's even a section in the middle with printed pages describing the episodes.
Here's the episodes of series two.
- Five Get Into Trouble 1 19 November 1978
- Five Get Into Trouble 2 26 November 1978
- Five Get Into a Fix 3 December 1978
- Five Are Together Again 1 10 December 1978
- Five Are Together Again 2 17 December 1978
- Five Have a Wonderful Time 31 December 1978
- Five Fall Into Adventure 1 27 June 1979
- Five Fall Into Adventure 2 4 July 1979
- Five Run Away Together 11 July 1979
- Five Go to Demon's Rocks 1 18 July 1979
- Five Go to Demon's Rocks 2 25 July 1979
- Five Go Down to the Sea 1 1 August 1979
- Five Go Down to the Sea 2 8 August 1979
Another DVD set that I'll happily put on the shelf to watch again.